If you were unable to attend the recent Fans Forum at the J & B’s Stadium Cuthbury many topics were talked about with the majority of the evening focussing on the new stadium.
Below are the main points of topics raised at the recent Fans Forum:
- Wyatt Homes are saying that we should be in for the start of next season.
- The main pitch will be grass, although this can take 9-12 months to bed in.
- The aim is for the practice pitch to be 3G – discussion reference this are on-going, but it could take 9 months before the Football Foundation make their decision.
- A specialist stadium company will undertake the build.
- One side and one end will be covered.
- The capacity of the new stadium will be 1950.
- The Council will own the ground (a gift from David Wyatt), and charge us a peppercorn rent for 25 years.
- We will run the clubhouse.
- League sponsorship – most of this goes towards the costs of running the league; all the club receives from BetVictor is 30 footballs; next season, team shirts will have to carry the BetVictor logo.
- The club is running 22 youth teams this season.
- The club is actively seeking a new sponsor for next season.